• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Thursday, December 29, 2005

    One of the Reasons Why We Love Proton

    I got these pictures by e-mail today and I thought I'd share it with everyone.

    These pictures show us how Proton and the other foreign cars have developed throughout the years.





    But in all fairness... Proton hasn't been sitting around doing nothing. Rather than updating their Iswaras and Wiras, they concentrate on new cars... like the Waja, Gen2 and oh lets not forget the lovely Proton Chancellor.

    Nevertheless, I can't believe they're still selling the same Proton Wira that they were selling 12 years ago (though it is one of the best Proton's ever built in my opinion).

    11 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home